Silver's Winery and Jack's Bistro & Catering Wine Pairing and Appetizers Event October 21, 2014 for the winner of one of the BCRC Silent Auction Items held at the Nesbitt Estate, Carpinteria California, October 21, 2013.
- Smoked Salmon Cambridge Smoked Salmon with Chive Cream Cheese and capers on a pumpernickel bagel slicepaired with a Silver 2010 Viognier.
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Date Dates Stuffed with Cream Cheese & Wrapped with Bacon Paired with a Silver 2009 Chardonnay Sierra Madre Vineyard
- Beef and Chicken Skewers with a light Glaze Paired with a Silver 2008 Pinot Noir Coteau Palmer
- Ahi Tartar on Endive with Wasabi Croquette paired with a Silver 2008 Saviezza (Santa Barbara super Tuscan red wine blend.)
- Chocolate Mousse cuppaired with Silver Fifty Cask 10 year aged tawny styled dessert wine.